Friday, November 23, 2007

To Web 2.0 or not Web 2.0

Web 2.0 is something that has emerged slowly but surely, and most people would have either used it, or heard of aspects of it without knowing it was "Web 2.0". (Think YouTube, MySpace, Bebo for example.)

I spend a bit of time on the internet, so the majority of these sites weren't new to me - however, the programme did give me an excuse to look into some things a lot more than I would normally have. This meant that I did discover new things/aspects/features of sites that I didn't previously know about.

I enjoyed reading and posting for this Web 2.0 bizzo (and the promise of a mp3 player helped a bit too!). It's created a bit of a buz around the workplace, and has meant that in this (online) area, we have all started to speak some of the same language!

Chocolate chip wiki anyone?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I'll pass on the sausage on the stick .... but we at least will send you an MP3 player, well done on completing the programme.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.